Thursday, June 28, 2007

~Resit for ITEC Waxing Theory~

Hehhee... went to resit for my exam today at 9. Guess what, I didn't arrive quarter pass 9 cause I was in the heavy traffic - city. I now understand that when it rains, PEOPLE DRIVES TO WORK or STUDY...!!!

Oh yeh, half way there - called the school to inform them that I'm late - Cool Huh? The university won't even bother whether you are late, who cares! You late you eat shit. So, I was busy walking up and down at the school's building because we have lots of students sitting for the exam half yearly. Then, changed quite a few classes and ended up sitting just to wait for - YOU ARE READY TO START. Eventually, my heart was not pumping as hard as previously when I was sitting for the exam last year end.
Last of all the stupid thing, I announce that I FORGOTTEN TO BRING PEN for the exam. Oh, that was cute! I have to go to the reception - find some pens, and people went to me - what the hack are you doing? I'm like - errrr, searching for pen. Tam and another girl were like, how could you forget to bring your pen to sit for exam? I went - oh well, there you go, I DID! But not point of me getting the pen cause we ended up using the HD pencil.

No comments: