Sunday, July 01, 2007

~Georgia's Birthday Bash~

Georgia was the girl that worked with us at the Endota Spa Port Melbourne as an experienced girl for the school to do manicure and pedicure. This is her whom is married and with a kid - a boy but he was not home last night. *I look huge with the coat on - should have to take it off.

Georgia's best friend, I think he name is Tara.

Tara's sister, Maria.

This guy is such a humour and tell you the truth, most of the time I don't even understand what he says. Seriously, I don't think anyone get what he says but he is also annoying people. Attention seeker I guess. Don't know how to spell his name but I think it's Angi, something like that sound. He said he EX lives around Meadow Heights, hahaha....That's Maria and Georgia.

Georgia drinking SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS, got too smashed and has to go to bed and ZZZZZZZZ. Well, didn't really eat the whole day.

Stan, Tara and Maria's brother, his cute chubby boy, huh? 7 months single and happy living single live at the moment. Got lots of cuddle from this Greek boy at the end of the night cause he was smased. Tell you the truth, his cute and big enough for good cuddles as he resembles a big teddy bear. I think I'm obsessed with soft, white, bigger size teddy to hug all the time. It's just nice and lovely to have one whom can talk back to you. Hahaha... Oh yah, he goes to Amber Lounge on Saturdays as he said it's Greek night for them.

The kids are from another friend, I think the oldest is 10 years old, Gemini - split personality. Oh, Stan is Gemini too.

Kids building tumbler castle.

I've joined to play Uno with the kids and Stan. The oldest is Chris on the left and Stan trying to move away the cards so Chris wouldn't cheat or spying on his cards. Plus, Stan is very good with kids even though he's smased. He's like a big kid himself and his 22 years old. He said he loves kids, want to get marry soon and have kids. What a cute guy.... yummie!

The twins, Adrian on the right and the left is something like Andrea, I guess. Adrian is 6 minutes older than the other one but younger one are organized and helpful.

Georgia serving Shots for the guests to have a good drink outside.

Lamb and chicken, yupe. I never thought they would order this one at home to serve the guests.

Tara making some shots - baileys & kahlua. Butterscotch with baileys.

This is the whole tray that is going to be served.

Another shots, Midori and butterscotch or maybe vodka absolut.
Stayed until 2 in the morning, didn't get to drink much cause I have to drive back home. If not, shots shots shots all the way and I'll be happy with it all night long.

No comments: