Monday, July 02, 2007

~Endota Training @ Richmond~

I was in the Quest Richmond for the Endota Training and was not actually looking forward to it. Don't know why but when I was there the whole day, I knew why. Anyway, the training was at Richmond and it starts at 10am.

This is Kyla who works in the Endota Head Office, I didn't get to know what she does there but must have something to do with marketing side.

Lupka is from Pevonia and she was here to just talk through about errrrr.... retail, I think. By the way, if I don't know what I was talking. You might think the best way is that I was not actually hearing the lots of the training throughout the day as I was little bit sleepy as theory teaching does not work on me at all.

Melanie who is one of the owner of Endota and another one is Belinda whom she was not there. I only know now that both of them are beauty therapist and they studied together. Endota means beautiful in aborigin language. The logo which has many rounds like a stone belongs to malaikat stone thing that has something to do with healing or wellness.

Lunch was served with pumkin soup and lots of different sandwiches. Of course the tea and water is served another part of the conference room.

David who is the remedial massage therapist to start with and owned one of the Endota back then but now working for the Head Office for treatment training.

Time to go off after training but it was good enough to see who is working for which endota around australia. So there were therapist from adelaide, barrosa, richmond, port melbourne, eltham, and etc. 10 mins before 4 pm, most of us are happy to go back home for good dinner chill.

No comments: