Wednesday, May 23, 2007

~Simple is better~

I craved for things that are impossible for me to have when I was a kid but I craved no more. Now, I just crave for simple things in my life that I just don't want to get hurt and be safe in the compound that I know how to get there and be comfortable. You can say that I'm stupid for not craving more things but I died from craving too much in my life years ago. Things can change unless I change myself - it's another stupid thing for me to wait for that special someone to pull me out from the black box but who will that somebody be?
Hope that that somebody will always be there to not let me get hurt cause I cannot stand for another hopeless thing. I want it to last and it will just last till I die. That's the only thing that I craved the most at these time of my life. If it comes, it comes - I don't want to be a doll to make every one happy and I'm not happy myself for my life. Might just say that the bubbly happy Adriana Tan has long gone before she came to Australia.
I don't want to think - I just want to DO.

No comments: