Sunday, May 27, 2007

~Things happened in Hospital~

Oh yes, I accidentally cut myself while watching Big Brother on Friday night to prepare food. It was like - ooohh shit - it just has to happen to me. I thought it was no bigga deal and I started to use tissues to press the wound to stop bleeding. 10 minutes after still bleeding - 20 minutes after still bleeding. Bleed until I drive to St. Vincent's Hospital in the city and it's still bleeding - bleed until I have seen a triage nurse - still bleeding and then the clerk- back and forth to see the traige nurse still bleeding - bleed until 2.15am to see a doctor.
Saw the female doctor instead of male - bugger - was crossing my fingers so hard just to see a cute doctor but too bad it's a female - can't be flirty while bleeding. Anyway, the doctor applied some sterilized something or liquid something to make me press on the wound for 10 minutes. There I was alone in the treatment getting boring - the doctor didn't came back nearly 15 minutes pass. Then, my finger just doesn't listen and it's still bleeding - bleed until the doctor said I have to get some stiches and she left me in the treatment room to find strings or needles and didn't come back fo 20 minutes.
I was bored - playing around with my blood which was already frozen and yet I didn't notic that the blood has stopped. Amazing - the doctor came back cleaned the wound and was asking me whetherI'm faking it or it's still bleeding. I'm like - eeerrrr, you're the doc I'm not - Why not ask my finger. Oh well, half way through cleaning and applying the stitch strips - a familiar face walked in the door - that was a huge comfort - cause at least I don't have to go through the injection by myself with that arrogant male nurse - who was not cute. The familiar face was drunk but still knows how to drive to the hospital and talked and walked me out of the hospital - but it was just cute scene when you have a friend like this came and find you while your finger is injured but his cute too and funny when you looked at him and wanting to ask him - are you alright?
Anyway, I'm a kid when I see needles and heard that I need stiches - someone familiar must be there at all times or else I'll cry my lungs out but I did cried for 5 times over the six hours because the traige nurse kept on saying that I might get stiches - I think the patients and friends or family have been looking at me while I cried. I just couldn'e help myself when my tears kept on puoring out just like the blood too - just like slowly peeing. Hahaha... You can imagine that!
Two things that did not happen in the hospital is that I didn't eat for suprisingly for 24 hours and ended up having just crackers. I wonder why I was not hungry until my friend brought me to Chilli Padi - still not hungry but I ordered Nasi Goreng Pataya and Teh Tarik Halia. I didn't finish the whole plate of food as usual.
Before, we went in to Chilli Padi - he saw some friends - even worst, they are girls. Then as it is he was high high and said that I cut myself - as girls if they heard these kind of words - they will automatically think - oh, your friend is trying to suicide. Compared to me crying in public to letting the girls to think stupidly - the girls thinking are more embarrasing. I have to said to the girls - I cut my finger and showed the finger to them. But then gender clash - they heard him corrected the words than I do. Thank god that the girls smiled and acknowledged me or else - turn around and move my arse somewhere else and I don't have to face them. Fuck hell - I'm fucking lan si just that I tried not to because my first impression is always like that - what a lan si girl. But now first impression must give people - innocent look and sweet.
So therefore, I won't be seeing them also cause I only like to friend friend girls are cute and bimbo. For me, thin and pretty girls are no no cause they are more to materialistic and always look at you to make friends with. That's why my friends are all bimboo-sih, talkative and crazy when get together like cannot be separated, even worst - don't let us drink - it's like the whole world is only US. Hoooray!

No comments: