Wednesday, May 09, 2007

~Directors Suite~

Oh yah, I was in the Directors Suite watching Spiderman 3 last night. It was a good fun cause I got to relax and watch the movie. It was too relax until you can sleep on the couch - well the couch is the lazy seat in the cinema.

It cost 25 dollars per person but once in a lifetime, everything have to try. Service was great cause I got a blanket (did I spell it correctly). But then he got his beer - cascade light while watching movie. Yeh, I got nagged from him but I was like hey, at least it was good to have seats like this to watch spidey.

I'm not a big fan of spidey but the third one was good, I didn't watch the second - who cares. At least I know what happen next. I'm just thinking is there spiderman 4?

Directors suite has everything like their own bar, food, cinema and their own services. No wonder it was good to be in cause every one was like a celebrity. They just treat you like king and queen, you get to eat while watching movie and drink too. I didn't get to drink cause I was driving, bad luck, or else I'll ask for a red wine - errmmmmmm, cab sav. My favourite of all the red wine, anything goes with cab sav, I don't mind about it.

Well, I was a bimbo exploring the directors suite and it was fun being a bimbo in that situation. Or maybe I'm just always a bimbo cause guys always said that they like my company. Bimbos always have nice company cause they don't use their brains often even though they're already 26 years old just like me. Get use to it, cause bimbos will always be a bimbo or else they will not have the behavious of an 'I'. I'll explain to you what I mean in 'I' another time cause I'm slacking for my blog again. Foo Ching Ching time to say something to make me write again!
Finally, too bad I didn't have camera with me or else I'll take photos for you all to have a look at. I like the sound systems cause my seat was shaking quite a few times and it was so COOOOOLLLLLL!

No comments: