Tuesday, May 01, 2007

~Question to ask or not to ask~

Do you notice sometimes you feel like asking a particular question to assure yourself and tends not to ask at all cause you don't want to know the answer but then you still want to know as you are just eager to know the answer.

I have it all the time but sometimes it's better not to ask cause I can keep the things that I like and I don't have to know the bad answer cause things might change. It is good to know the answer as I don't have to bang my head to the wall every time but if I don't have the answer, I don't have to bang my head to the wall cause I can just happily be where I am.

Is it because I'm scared of asking? Yes, I am. I don't want to ask but I want people to ask me. People says that if you leave alone, it's normal that you keep things to yourself and not tell anyone and then your brain just go wacko! It's true sometimes but I still tend to tell people if I want and can or else I'll just type it here, since not many people read my bloggy. As it's mostly crapazzzz.... If I keep quiet too long and it's not like me usually, I might be thinking of something or there are something that happens to me, ask me questions and I'll slowly pour out to you within 3 hours. I won't say all the things out at once, just take some times for me to bring everything out and the last one is always the main problems.

I've plans for the questions but then just LET IT BE... it's like the moto that I have up there. That's why I'll stay my own moto. Come as it is - you will not know where you are going to be and who you will be meeting.

No comments: