Friday, March 07, 2008

~CNY 2008 with Bro & Karen~

This is a dinner with my brother & Karen. First stop, 'yee sang' operation as we have to 'low low sang' (meaning by use the chopticks, stick it to the food and raise it up while doing the wishlist or good wishes for everyone). At least minimum two times in chinese new year for every year actually the more 'yee sang' the better it is for the whole year. 'Yee sang' is a chinese new year traditional dish aka a la carte over in Malaysia & Singapore as it is a wishing well for the whole year.


The dishes after the 'yee sang' is drunken chicken, garlic fried beans, kai lan oyster sauce.

My brother - Kenny, Karen and I showing off the pattern of eating. I wonder why I always take pictures while people eating maybe it's the funny expression or bad image of them eating. Hrrmmm... interesting!

Yes, the live & life chicken aka Rooster in the cage at the restaurant called La La Chong Damansara. Very big chicken and knows what it means Time To Take Photos


Wild dog walking on the street near the restaurant and I can tell you that it is NORMAL!

No comments: