Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~Christmas with Family in 2007~

This Christmas in 2007 is the first ever that we have a christmas tree in the house and which whole family is gathered after so many years of my brother seperating with us or me seperating with our family.

So, my dad as the man of the house has to put the angel on the top of the tree with my brother's help as I kind of screwed up the top part due to was placing too many stuff on it. Hahaha.. so the angel looks a bit crooked in a way on the top but this christmas tree really costs our family a big fortune which we really invested lots of jingles & jungles and don't know what else we put. At least, it came out nicely done and lovely colours too.

Family taking the pictures a day before the christmas' eve and just came back from the dinner around the local area. Introducting my mom and dad the lovely couple.
My brother and his beloved daddy


My dad, brother & his daughter, Sa Sa, and my mom with my son, J J.

Myself, my son, J J, mom and dad

Of course as always, me presenting my first christmas tree at our home in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

These are the christmas presents for each and everyone of us in the family with our guest from my brother.

The finally decorations of our christmas tree with presents.

Christmas' eve is all about Mary getting ready to give birth to baby Jesus at Jerusalem at the stable. For us in this century is about family gathering, attending church and opening presents before the christmas day or maybe should say on christmas day after 12 midnight.

First stop, my dad looking for his presents under the christmas tree. Presenting his christmas presents which is actually there are a few missing items.

Mom was happy with her cooking book as usual which is a really big and heavy ones. Hrmm.. it was good in reading and got too hungry after that which I always ended up went to cook instant noodle.
My brother has a few good presents happily.

As usual, I am the baby of the house. Of course I get more pictures taken when I am opening my presents. In the year of 2007, I have lots of branded bags which I always wanted to have it for so many years. At last, I have my wish came true... Hahahaha!!!






My son, J J is back from Australia and now living in Malaysia but of course sadly to say that my son can never go back to where his home is as he has to stay in quatantine which I don't like him to suffer in that cage as he is a free baby boy in our eyes.
Sa Sa is my brother's daughter which of course has been borned and lived in Malaysia all her life. With the love and care from my mom once in a while coming in from Sabah or Sarawak to be with her beloved grand children.

No comments: