Thursday, March 27, 2008

~1st time Karaoke in Malaysia~

Yah.. 1st time in karaoke in Malaysia after so many months not having shouting fun till everyone of us drop on the bed when got back home. Good thing, the next day we still can speak in our own tone rather than having a sore throat voice.

Hrmm... don't ask me where it is cause I forgotten where it was but somewhere at Petaling Jaya area which is quite near to our home. Food was good as well as it has varieties, didn't know they serve this kind of dishes until I took too many different food till I can't even finish it all by myself.


TV screen was big I think I can stand any corner of the room to sing as it has mirrors on the wall as well.
Me with the mic singing all the way.

Karen and brother whom is really darn enjoying himself with two gals beside him.

Karen, brother and I.

No comments: