Thursday, February 26, 2009

~Another New Year~

It's has been long since I last posted anything in this blog. I guess no one ever reads it anyway. I have a client back in Bella just said to me last month, just write whatever happen or just write something to fill the space for the today's news. I'm sure he was right about it cause I realized that I only posted 7 posts last year in 2008.

Now, it's already 2009. I wish everyone a good health in the year of an cow.. or it's call ox. I'm not very sure about it but whatever comes best for everyone this year. I'm trying to get the CNY pictures from my brother. He seems busy after he got married as his having a kid soon with his newly wedded wife.

Errrr... anything else? I'll just update my grandchildren's pictures soon... There are so many pictures to keep in memory. My only grandchild that is with me is leaving me soon for a new home. His adorable but naughty like JJ when he was a kid. Reminds me all the time when I got mad with my son and I just barely can hit this grandson of mine anymore. I better chao as it's late for the night. Muakssss... adios!

No comments: