Thursday, February 14, 2008

~Happy CNY 2008~

Oh yah, another year another time togather all relatives and friends in this world to celebrate the new new chinese new year of 2008.
Anyway, I have been around with the families but relatives from Australia and Kedah came down to celebrate together. Had a good CNY eve dinner with them after so many years of not celebrating with them. Eventually, I missed the steamboat CNY I had back in Melbourne. You can say most of the time we ate steamboat dinners for special occasions even the darn hot weather was 42 degrees high. I think it's the easiest to cook and buy the food and eat to wait for it to cook and wash up and just that's it.
So, I'll upload the photos soon while you guys and gals get your ang paos while it is finishing the 15th days of CNY. Chiao weezzzz and happy CNY people.

No comments: