Sunday, October 07, 2007

~Randomizing the life of work~

Yes, I'm heading up to Sydney next year to live and work. It is a good thing as I have to go somewhere new again to start all over after nearly 5 years in Melbourne which my life is getting bored.

People can just randomly said that "You have me what". For me, it's just bullshit and I will not believe in that sort of sentence as it is so naive to give a plain promise. People won't understand what it really meant to some people as it is not a joke as some people still believe that there are people that can be still trusted and rely on in any situations. I'm naive but I still believe that this person will still exist in this world. So, don't be stupid and just give me plain promises as I can still remember after 10 years of what you have promised me in words and day.
Well, I'm leaving and I'll miss my after work drinks with my workmates at Endota Spa from Port Melbourne where we always go to Prince Alfred Hotel just few blocks away from us at Bay Street. Cool thing to cool off the temperature after so many years of nothing drinking beer. Pure Blonde is not my type as I have headache after drinking and you'll ended up seeing me going to sleep and take panadeine.

No comments: