Sunday, September 23, 2007

~Life in Melbourne~

4 and half years in Melbourne was the thoughest decision that I've made to come over. Not a friend nor a family members to rely on but I've still survive for that long years. Not any of the Melbourne memories made me think back twice. Nothing I've done is regretful but once and I've to move on again. Life in Melbourne was nothing great as weather is crazy, people are not really that nice compared to Geelong (where my heart usually goes), more clubs, pubs and bars that young people are investing their money into it, but there was once I had fun with some friends that don't go to this places.

I was happy with the first 3 years but after that nothing made me happy, I think it's time to leave this place as my heart is getting colder with Melbourne. Nothing made me stay for longer as my duties are done so far. Graduated twice, found jobs, got my PR, had a car and had a courier but just no man in Melbourne. Maybe it's good because I got to do what I need to be done first and man was not in the list until someone comes up to me one day. As long as my family is with me, nothing make me sad. I'm happy to leave Melbourne as the duties are done.

No comments: