Thursday, December 13, 2007

~On the way from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Part I~

I left Sydney on the 8th November 2007 and sat the MH 122 flight to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. After nearly 3 years of not sitting a plane, I reminded myself I need to fasten the belt after I load my handbags on top. Yes, I forgotten how to use the belt in 2004 after I finished my university. I didn't even dare to ask people how to use it, I just slowly think a way of fastening by looking at the person sitting right next to me.

This trip was a good memory for me as I met 2 guys - 1 is older and another 1 was the air steward. I was kind of glad cause the whole trip at least I don't get to be bored like a turtle. So, I was surprised that the air steward was spending more time with me than anyone in the plane but he was nice enough to talk to both of the guy next to me and I. Treated like a business class passenger as he took more magazines for me to read and I didn't get to finish the 2 and half magazines that he gave me and the one in the pocket. I wanted to take it back home but I have taking too many things.

Had heartburned half way through and I didn't have any medicine with me, sucks, as I was hurting like nobody's business. The old man next to me still talks like nobody's business about what he likes and what happened to his friend that had heartburn problem too. I was like SHUT UP can you please let me have a time of myself and I really have no sense of mood of wanting to listen to all these conversations when it doesn't concern about me and it doesn't help as well. Of course as Aries, we love to be having all the attention when of course there my guy was paying more attention to me as well. Ok, cut the air steward short, his name is Arjuna. The old man can't remember his name cause I've stopped corresponding with him. Hahahaha... things badly did happen from him to me. You all can guess about it, better avoid him but can't remember his name, sorry dude!

Arjuna aka AJ was really taking care of me very well and most of the section air stewards and air stewardess were saying to me, I'll ask him to see you soon. Not long, there he was in front of me again, taking care of me the whole way till my heartburn was calmed. It all begins from te alcohol he made for me actually but I didn't say it was from there. I guessed he knew that it was from that cause he said about different pressure from the ground compared to the air. So, I looked like a tomato the whole trip till one of the girl has to bring a cool towel for me to ICE myself down. Hhrrmmm.. business class hey. Anyway, my water bottle was refilled all the time as soon as it was empty without asking me but AJ just grabbed it and brought it back soonish.

Yeh, I know what you know. I'm not too blunt this time but at least I've got taken care of in the plane. We were talking most of the time throughout the flight and this time was not a bad trip for me to go back home. At least, I made an effort to know people in this flight compared to last time I had.

I've been back to my home country for almost 1 month and 5 days. As soon as I arrived, my mom's relatives came down for a visit includes my grandma too whom I haven't seen for almotst 3 years. She looks younger after so many years of not seeing her, I think as she doesn't have to think that much as her son, my uncle is taking care of the business now. I didn't really talked to her much but we did talk about what I've been doing in Australia and what will I be doing when am here. That's the whole conversation that involved.

The next day's dinner, we celebrated a day earlier for my brother's birthday. Yes, the kind of whole family except my dad was not there to be part of it and we went to this secluded place to eat seafood - CRABS... of course am not talking about scabies... as we all know what that causes and how it can jump from another place to another place. Hahaha...
Everyone left on Sunday and finally I have my peace and rest throughout the damn whole freaking week of not going out till Desmond, my old time friend from Penang came and brought me out for drinks till I don't even know what sort of questions he was asking me. Yes, I was that blur till I don't understand a thing until now. I always have to ask him what sort of questions but he can't remember too. Pointless for me to crack my head to dig out the questions that he asked me. It was a great time to see him after so many years and finally met his girlfriend, Wendy and now part of my friend circle in KL.

No comments: