Friday, May 11, 2012

~ Life in Sydney, Australia ~

Oh wao, instead of living in Melbourne which I loved being there. But unfortunately I moved up to Sydney after all, which is sad city because people are darn crazy here or snobbish or irritating or mentally gone case or anything that you can say it is the worst city to live in if knowing friends.

If it is for work, it is deniable that this is the best place to search for any jobs to work as long as you have connections which I always tend to connect with people and then people and then people's people and then and then and then...

So it's been since 2009, my last blog that I have written and I just realized that it is also been ages since I read my own blogs. Isn't it crazy, it must be the Sydney bugs... Oh yaik!!

Anyway, best friends engaged - married - and when will be my turn. I am not sure, been going out with the same guy for 2 1/2 years. When will the question pop up and will I actually say "YES" is another question. Hrrrmmm, I have the time to think about it until the question is ask.

Till then, shower time cause I just got back from work. 




No comments: